Saturday, October 20, 2012

still getting the hang of all this...

For everyone's information -- the official e-mail address for COF 2013 PA is COF2013PA@gmail.com  -- I promise to check it regularly now that I've remembered 1) I have it and 2) how to sign in :/

Today I will be sending out the fabrics to be used as the "thread" in the middle of the Row Robin project 25 courageous ladies have signed up for. This is going to be AMAZING to see them all lined up side by side in our conference room! Be sure to bring your cameras!!!

We have over 1/2 of the first payments in and a little less than 2 weeks to get the rest to me. If you haven't sent yours yet - please do! I wanna hold your place so we'll see your wonderful face in Harrisburg! It won't be nearly as much FUN without YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment