Saturday, November 10, 2012

new info

Ok Everyone - the Hotel Information has been added to the blog in a new tab - go to it, read it carefully and If you have a cookie, you may get busy!  BTW  - Officially the retreat starts on Friday, June 21 and ends on Sunday, June 23, 2013. You may check in on Tuesday the 18th & check out on Tuesday the 25th and still enjoy the special rate of only $95.00 per night! You will need to inform the associate of our code "COQ" to receive our special rate if you call in to make reservations.

I'll be sending out the 1/4yd fabrics for the retreat challenge on Monday  (that's Veteran's Day and no Post Offices are open so I am going to wait...) - I am SO excited! I can't wait to see what y'all do with it :) I, myself, have NO idea what I am going to do with it whatsoever! I really hope you like it. It was so hard to pick one that represents everything I wanted it to - i.e. - ALL of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment