Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Update

Well, we've only got about 6 months until we're in PA for the 2013 COF Retreat! But first I must get through Christmas. I am hoping for snow :) I know that in many parts of the world Christmas comes in summer but to me it just isn't Christmas without the white stuff!

All of the fabric for the 1/4 yard challenge has been sent out. If you haven't received yours, please PM me or send me an email at COF2013PA@gmail.com to let me know. I think I finally figured out what I'm going to do with mine ;)

We're working on some great things for you and I hope you'll like them! This part of Pennsylvania is a great place to get out and see some sights that maybe you've never seen before. We won't be going to the town of Lancaster but you can go there on your own, it's only about 45 mins from Harrisburg. We will be going to Intercourse and Bird-in-Hand so if you want to do some research here are 2 sites to go to: Intercourse, PA & Bird-in-Hand, PA There may be a quiz to test your knowledge later...

The next payment is due on January 3, 2013. So if you didn't pay in full, better be getting ready to send it in - I'm sure you don't want to lose your space!

No comments:

Post a Comment