Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hey there everyone!
Do you realize it is only 2 months 'til retreat!?! Where has the time gone? I hope you are getting ready. Do you have your itinery? Tickets? Travel buddies? Spending money? Room mate? Fq's for bingo? Your 1/4yd project? Remember to bring it in a plain brown bag with NO name on it.

Classes have been announced. Please thank Jackie/quiltslots for all her hard work in getting this set up for us. It was quite the task :)

I'll be away until May 6th - I am going to see my daughter and her husband in Germany then we are all going to Norway to see the girl who was our exchange student and her family and then going back to Germany for Alannah's college graduation.

When I get back we'll be entering the home stretch. I really hope everyone has a good time. We've worked really hard to put this party together. It isn't as easy as I thought it would be...jk - I never thought it would be easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment