Monday, June 17, 2013

This is it!

This is what we've been waiting for!


Jane_kiwi, quiltslots, MountainLaurel and I will be leaving for Pennsylvania tomorrow to get things rolling for retreat this weekend :) The rest of the committee will be coming in Wednesday and Thursday.

I'm pretty sure we have everything ready for you to have a good time this weekend - all we need is you! Everyone have safe travels. My cell phone number is  513-267-9574 -- CALL ME if you need to and I will do what I can to help you :)

I think there's a phone in the airport to call directly to have the shuttle come get you.  The hotel's number is 717-939-7841 - call them to have them send the shuttle to you after you get your luggage - if you have checked any.  Ask for the shuttle and you will be told where to go to wait and approximately how long.

If you are driving be sure to check traffic reports. Call if you need help with alternate routes.

Have a great time - Remember, getting there should be half the fun!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment